D. Carrillo, S. Kumar, G. Fraidenraich and L. L. Mendes, "Bit Error Probability for MMSE Receiver in GFDM Systems," in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 942-945, May 2018, doi: 10.1109/LCOMM.2018.2808475.
- B.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, San Marcos National University, 2004
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, 2008
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, LUT University/UNICAMP, 2022 (expected)
- 2008-2010: Research Engineer
- INDT (Nokia Institute of Technology)
- Duties included: System Model Simulation of Cellular Networks
- 2010-2018: Senior Research Engineer
- CPqD (Center for Research and Development)
- Duties included: System integration on the development process of LTE/LTE-A cellular network solutions in Rural Scenarios. Full protocol stack architect definitions. Implementation of test-beds using insights of cognitive network on WiFi Networks. Development of cellular connectivity on 250 MHz band.
- 2018 - On going: Researcher
- LUT University (Lappeenranta University of Technology)
- Duties include: Academic Research on Wireless Communication Supporting Automation and Power System use cases. Supporting Technical Assistance to the Private Cellular Network available at the University. Consultancy on general topics that involves wireless communications, specially based on commercial and standardized technologies.
- Full understanding of Wireless Communication Networks on different layers of the protocol stack.
- System and link level simulation (Matlab, ns3).
- Writing skills for scientific papers (Journals and Conferences).
D. Carrillo, C. Kalalas, A. S. de Sena, P. H. J. Nardelli and G. Fraidenraich, "Reconfigurable Intelligent Surface-Aided Grant-Free Access for Uplink URLLC," 2020 2nd 6G Wireless Summit (6G SUMMIT), Levi, Finland, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/6GSUMMIT49458.2020.9083788.
D. Carrillo, S. Kumar, G. Fraidenraich, P. H. J. Nardelli and D. B. d. Costa, "Achievable Sum Rate and Outage Capacity of GFDM Systems with MMSE Receivers," ICC 2020 - 2020 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Dublin, Ireland, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICC40277.2020.9149450.
D. Carrillo, K. Mikhaylov, P. J. Nardelli, S. Andreev and D. B. da Costa, "Understanding UAV-Based WPCN-Aided Capabilities for Offshore Monitoring Applications," in IEEE Wireless Communications, doi: 10.1109/MWC.001.2000218.
Conference Presentation at 1st 6G Wireless Summit 2019, Levi, FI
Talk at 2nd 6G Wireless Summit 2020, Levi, FI
Service and leadership
- Wireless Communication Platform at CPqD (Leading) (2014-2018)
- Volunteer activities at IEEE in a diversity of positions at Regional and local level